Job ID: 269255
Residential Therapist - Full Time, Days
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Residential Therapist
City, State: Elk Grove Village,IL
Location: AMITA Health - Foglia Family Foundation RTC
Department: ABBH Residential Anxiety
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 36 hours,Weekly
Shift: 9:00am - 5:00pm w/alternating weekends(Saturdays & Sundays)
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Provides behavioral health counseling services.
- Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals.
- Administers individual and group therapy. Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in Mental Health credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Psychologist credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or transfer date.
- Master's Level Degree, Master's degree required
- Three years of experience in behavioral health care preferred.
- Residential Treatment Experience
- Experience with using CBT a Exposure and Response Prevention
- Experience with anxiety disorders
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.