Job ID: 276385
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Additional Job Information
City, State: Elk Grove Village,IL
Location: AMITA Health ABMC
Department: Lab Phlebotomy Anc 001
Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Evening, 20 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Performs technical and clerical functions in one or more sections of the laboratory.
- Assists with receiving, identifying, accessioning, processing and transporting specimens.
- Maintains equipment and adequate stock of supplies.
- Maintains work area in a safe, aseptic and organized manner.
- Performs clerical duties which may include but are not limited to answering phones, data entry, and filing.
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service and healthcare experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.