Job ID: 280883
Psychologist - Full Time, Rotating shifts, Westmont
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Psychologist - Salt Creek Therapy - Full-Time, Rotating Shifts - Westmont, IL
Shifts: Days w/some evenings
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to:
Provide therapeutic psychological counseling.
- Assesses a patient's psychological status and provides appropriate interventions and treatments.
- Collaborates with nursing and ancillary service to provide appropriate psychological therapy for patient. Refers patients to other disciplines for consult and evaluations as indicated.
- Provides psychological expertise and education to multidisciplinary team. Acts as resource to other disciplines.
- Participates in the day-to-day operations of the department.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Psychologist credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. License, required and tracked by the local credentialing office
- Doctorate (professional), Doctoral degree in clinical psychology required
- Clinical experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.