Job ID: 260418
Call Center Content Specialist
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Title: Spclst-Content-Call Center
City, State: Lisle,IL
Department: Marketing 002
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
The content specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining the Knowledge Base solution within the AMITA Health contact center.
- Determines specific information that needs developing and identifies and obtains the authoring resources.
- Collaborates with business owners to retrieve information for Knowledge Base (e.g., clinic, providers, hospitals).
- Writes, revises, edits, and proofreads all copy and content. Utilizes content developed for other applications to the maximum extent possible to leverage investment and costs.
- Institutes a process for website review to ensure that content is kept up to date, that links are maintained, and that all material complies with the corporate and editorial style.
- Monitors and analyzes web traffic and search logs and recommends changes as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- SharePoint or similar content management experience required
- Contact center experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.