Job ID: 271657
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Clerk-Inventory SCM
City, State: Elk Grove Village,IL
Location: AMITA Health ABMC
Department: Receiving 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Monitors, orders, stocks, and transports supplies and/or equipment for the organization.
- Monitors, orders, stocks, and transports supplies and/or equipment.
- Ensures timely delivery of stock/inventory as needed.
- Investigates and troubleshoots inventory issues/problems.
- Maintains accurate tracking records for inventory.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV).
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required Additional training beyond high school preferred
- One year of experience working with any of the following: shipping, receiving, picking, logistics, distribution, purchasing, warehousing, inventory management, contracting, vendor management preferred.
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.