Job ID: 285581
HVAC Mechanic - Full Time - Nights - Bolingbrook
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
Mechanic-HVAC - Plant Operations 001 - Full-Time,Night - ABH - Bolingbrook,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toInstalls, operates and maintains the organization's heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Installs, inspects, maintains, repairs and performs preventive maintenance on all heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
- Maintains and applies current knowledge of steam distribution piping, valves, chilled and hot water reheat systems, and Pressure Reducing Value (PRV) operation.
- Develops and implements departmental equipment procedures for power outages.
- Prepares the preventive maintenance schedule and produces monthly reports.
What You Will NeedEducation:
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience as a stationary engineer in a hospital boiler room or similar setting preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.