Job ID: 293743
Director Clinical Program
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Dir-Clinical Program - ACO Operations 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toDirects the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies for the assigned clinical program.
- Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the objectives of the organization.
- Directs all activities related to staffing including hiring, training, development and evaluation of staff.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves and/or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor’s degree required in Nursing or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- 7-10 years or more of recent case/care/disease management experience.
- 10 years of progressive experience in a healthcare delivery system.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.