Job ID: 294824
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
VP-Human Resources - Human Resources Operations 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toCreates Human Resources strategies and services linked with the achievement of the organization's vision.
- Provides leadership for the management of human capital.
- Oversees the development and continuous improvement of human resources services, policies, processes, and programs.
- Leads teams that support the human resources functions.
- Oversees the management and continuous improvement of the organization's development which may include benefits, plan design, administration, compliance, communication, and/or any outsourced services.
- Develops, measures and maintains a work environment and quality of work life that is supportive of positive relations with both union and non-union employees.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Senior Human Resources Professional.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience required Master's degree in a related field preferred
- 3 Years Required Technical Experience. 5 Years Preferred Technical Experience. 1 Year Preferred Leadership/Mgmt Experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.