Job ID: 295117
Regional Director of Guest and Volunteer Services
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Dir-Guest and Volunteer Svcs - Volunteer Services 002 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABMC - Elk Grove Village,IL and AMITA Health SAMC - Hoffman Estates, IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toLeads the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies for the assigned area(s).
- Develops and administers business plans reflecting the organization's mission and goals.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, standards and initiatives.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
- Plans and manages the department's financial operations including budget development, expense and revenue analysis, evaluation of services and development activities.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- Three years of experience working with volunteers preferred.
- Five years of supervisory experience required.
- Three years of experience in a hospital setting preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.