Job ID: 303638
Regional Director of Accreditation - Chicago Metro
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Dir-Accreditation & Reg - Total Quality Management 009 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Chicago,IL
***This role will sit at 200 South Wacker Drive and will require travel to the Chicago metro ministries***
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toDirects accreditation and regulatory programs, policies, practices and resources for the organization.
- Assesses and analyzes information from accreditation and regulatory agencies to identify survey readiness and compliance risks.
- Performs ongoing risk assessment activities to identify issues and develops and implements accreditation and regulatory work plans. Works with leadership to provide advice and resources to implement improvements.
- Coordinates with facilities leadership to ensure compliance with federal, state and local accreditation and regulatory requirements. Documents standards and regulations that may affect organizational policies, practices and procedures.
- Serves as organization liaison for accreditation and regulatory matters relative to continuous state of readiness and compliance.
What You Will Need
- IL RN licensure strongly preferred
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Experience with hospital accreditation strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.