Job ID: 311384
Performance Excellence Consultant
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Coord-Performance Improvement - Human Resources Operations 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Chicago,IL
**This role will sit at 2433 North Harlem Ave Chicago, IL 60707**
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toOrganizes and coordinates performance improvement program activities and workflow.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team on problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services and systems/ performance measures.
- Researches, develops/acquires and implements improvement systems, methodologies and tools to improve operations.
- Collaborates with Leaders to develop and revise screening indicators.
- Provides on-site training and follow-up for performance improvement teams.
- Performs regulatory documentation preparation, submission, and maintenance. Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Assists in policy, procedure and contract review process. Coordinates quality improvement initiatives.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience in a call center environment preferred
- Experience creating a training program preferred
- Experience developing quality initiatives preferred
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a training role strongly preferred
- MS Office Suite strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.