Job ID: 344603
Respiratory Intern - Registry - Rotating
La Grange, Illinois
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Intern-Respiratory Therapy - Respiratory Therapy 001 - PRN,Rotating - ALMH - La Grange,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toProvides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies consistent with student scope of practice.
- Administers medications and treatments based on patient outcomes, under appropriate supervision.
- Delivers and assesses patient response to ordered therapy.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition.
- Provides patient education for diseases, medications, and treatment.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED required Enrolled in degreed program specific to discipline
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.