Job ID: 348765
Registered Nurse Trauma Coordinator (FT Days) - Elk Grove Village, IL
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Coord-Trauma Program - Trauma Services 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABMC - Elk Grove Village,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toOrganizes and coordinates trauma services activities and workflow.
- Consults with care team members on patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Monitors trends and data to assess and identify opportunities for strategic program goals and components/services.
- Develops, implements and maintains quality improvement activities including outcome and cost analysis, benchmark data report preparation, trauma registry report preparation and clinical indicators review.
- Coordinates and directs activities of the trauma services associates including the trauma registrar. Oversees the timely completion, accuracy, and report generation of the trauma registry.
- Serves as a resource and educator to healthcare team members, patients, families and community organizations regarding trauma. Coordinates and develops community trauma preventions programs, community offerings and clinical education activities.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certified Registered Nurse specializing in Trauma.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Emergency Department experience 3-5 years
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, ACLS, CPR required
- Registered Nurse
- Microsoft, Excel and Word proficient
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.