Job ID: 352597
Physician, Urology Opportunity AMITA Health Medical Group Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician, Urology - AMITA Health Medical Group - Full-Time - Schaumburg, IL
BC/BE Urology Opportunity
Practice bread and butter general Urology with largest hospital employed group in Illinois
Excellent referral base
Beautiful brand new office and urology equipment
EMR (Cerner and Athena)
Great location, easy access to city and O'Hare International Airport
Plenty of shopping, restaurants,theaters, biking and running trails
Excellent school districts, both public and private
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
- Hospital employed
- Bread and butter Urology with Robotic access
- Brand new beautiful office
- On staff at 2 hospitals (AMITA Alexian Brothers Medical Center & AMITA Glen Oaks Medical Center)
- Work with well-respected and experienced Urologist and Physician Assistant
- Excellent office support staff and nursing
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentials are verified by local staff credentialing office
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.