Job ID: 360048
Patient Sitter, Nursing Admin, Full-Time, Nights
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
Patient Sitter - Nursing Administration 002 - Full-Time,Night - Presence St Francis Hosp - Evanston,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toPerforms basic patient monitoring activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Remains at bedside of assigned patient at all times unless relieved by an appropriate staff member.
- Assists in calming and/or reorienting patient in cases of agitation or confusion.
- Removes visible hazards and/or broken equipment from immediate environment and reports as appropriate.
- Records all observations.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI).
- High school diploma or GED required
- Healthcare experience preferred such as CNA or PCT
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.