Job ID: 366056
Lead Rep-Patient Access, Full Time, Day, Hinsdale, IL
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Lead Rep-Patient Access - Cancer Center - Full-Time,Day, 1 Salt Creek Lane, Hinsdale,IL 60521
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
- Answers incoming calls and performs triage of inquiries.
- Responds to telephone and/or internet inquiries from customers seeking information and/or resources, following a set standard.
- Collects relevant caller data to assist with measurement, tracking, and reporting activities.
- Tracks questions and answers and provides resolution.
- Performs additional clerical and administrative duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in scheduling patients, registration, and insurance verification is highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.