Job ID: 364488
Clinical Pastoral Education Supervisor - Full-Time - Days
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Spv-Clin Pastoral Educ - Mission Services 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABMC - Elk Grove Village,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toDevelops and conducts Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) programs and supervises CPE students/participants.
- Develops and conducts Level I and Level II Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) programs in accordance with the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE) standards and the hospital's mission, philosophy and goals.
- Supervises all activities related to clinical pastoral students, including recruiting, screening, orienting, scheduling, mentoring, evaluating, and providing continuing education initiatives.
- Maintains all CPE-related records, reports, policies, standards, procedures, educational and library resources.
- Assists with providing and managing the delivery of daily pastoral care services, including counseling, religious rites and sacraments, worship services and assistance with biomedical ethical decision-making.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Master's degree in Divinity, Theology, Pastoral Studies or related field is required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.