Job ID: 361347
RN Case Manager | PRN | St. Joseph (Chicago, IL)
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN Case Manager | PRN-Registry
AMITA Health: Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
2900 N. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60657
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toCoordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of case management and discharge planning experience strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of acute care experience strongly preferred.
- Weekend and holidays required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.