Job ID: 365117
RN Care Coordinator | Full-Time (La Grange, IL)
La Grange, Illinois
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN Care Coordinator | Full-Time
AMITA Health: La Grange Memorial Hospital (La Grange, IL)
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toCoordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- 1 year of acute care experience strongly preferred.
- Care Coordination experience strongly preferred.
- Self-starter; able to work indepdently.
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrate the ability to be an effective team member.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.