Job ID: 431769
PCT - Patient Care Technician - PRN (As Needed)
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
AMITA Health - St Joseph - Chicago,IL
Diamond Headache Unit: Sunday-Saturday 7p-7:30am weekends and holidays. Minimum 4 shits in a 6 week period.
Why Join AMITA Health?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision.
- Aids with movement and placement of patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
- Keeps patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintains medical equipment.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.