Job ID: 437738
RN, Registered Nurse Home Health Full-Time Day
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
AMITA Health Home Care is seeking a Full Time Day Registered Nurse to join our multidisciplinary home health care team. This position will provide you autonomy as you will manage your daily visit schedule independently.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with call responsibilities.
Service Areas: Kankakee, Bourbonnais, and surrounding area.
A laptop or android tablet and iPhone will be provided. Patient supplies will be shipped directly to their home. No office supplies pick-up required. Support will be provided by our well-constructed onboarding and orientation program.
This role is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
Why Join AMITA Health?
AMITA Health is an award-winning health system committed to delivering compassionate care to nearly 6.6 million residents in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs. Come and join our multidisciplinary home health care team at one of the largest health systems in Illinois!
We Offer You
Affordable medical and dental
PTO and paid holidays
Flexible spending accounts
Life and legal benefits
And so much more!
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitor, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.