Job ID: 440526
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Asst-Storeroom - Administration - PRN, Days - AMITA Health Res Behavioral Health - Broadview, IL
Why Join AMITA Health?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to receive and store product deliveries.
- Receive and store stock ensuring compliance with Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines.
- Enforce First In/First Out (FIFO) procedures in all storage areas.
- Assist with ordering of perishable and non-perishable food items, paper supplies, cooking utensils and miscellaneous items.
- Audit product deliveries against invoices.
- Consult with management on product shortages and substitutions.
- Maintain cold and dry storage areas in a sanitary and orderly condition.
- Store and use food service chemicals safely and effectively while utilizing material safety data sheets.
- Follow department and regulatory standards including hair covering, wearing gloves, dress codes and any other items as required.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.