Job ID: 440552
Registered Nurse - RN-Occupational Health - Employee Health and Wellness - FT - Days
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN-Occupational Health - Employee Hlth and Wellness - Full-Time, Days (M-F 7:30a - 4p) - AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center - Elk Grove Village, IL
Why Join AMITA Health?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to provide health care services to the organization's employees in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Provide treatment for job related injuries and illnesses.
- Conduct pre-employment health screenings and immunization clinics.
- Ensure compliance with applicable workplace safety laws and regulations.
- May also conduct safety training programs.
- Provide employee counseling and referrals for occupational injuries and illnesses as well as other health-related matters.
- Monitor trends and causes of employee safety events and works with colleagues to identify areas of safety risk.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Occupational, employee health, ER or Infection Prevention, ambulatory or WC experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.